The Greater Pike Community Foundation (GPCF) was created to enable generous individuals, families and local businesses to maximize their charitable support through organized, targeted community philanthropy. The Foundation provides a permanent and personal way to give back to the region we love and have worked so hard to nurture and maintain.
Grant Application Instructions
Geographic preference will be given to non-profit organizations within the greater Pike community, or those that provide programs and services to the residents of the area. Exceptions to this limitation are provided to donors who establish Donor Advised or Designated Funds and who wish to make grants outside this geographic area.
The Foundation will make grants that enhance the quality of life for residents living in the greater Pike community. Specific grant opportunities will reflect the goals of each individual fund. All grants must be issued to the final recipient nonprofit organization that will actually administer the program or perform the service.
Organizations requesting support must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable status under the Internal Revenue Code. Consideration will be given to organizations that demonstrate active board leadership, comprehensive resource development plans which include income generating activities, resource sharing, special support from individuals and an efficient and effective administration of funds and programs.
Organizations may be sponsored by another not-for-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable status under the Internal Revenue Code. In this case, your grant application MUST include a letter from the organization confirming its fiscal sponsorship (see below). Awarded grant dollars will be issued to the sponsoring organization.
GPCF does not grant to:
- Religious programs of churches or other sectarian organizations
- Political parties, campaigns or candidates
FAILURE TO PROVIDE REQUIRED APPLICANT MATERIALS AT TIME OF SUBMISSION WILL DISQUALIFY AN APPLICATION FROM CONSIDERATION.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE REQUIRED FINAL REPORTING WILL DISQUALIFY AN ORGANIZATION FROM CONSIDERATION IN THE NEXT GRANT CYCLE.
Required application materials
- Fully completed and certified GPCF Grant Application Cover Sheet
- Project Narrative (not to exceed 2 pages)
- Itemized Budget and Budget Justification
- List of Organization’s Board of Directors and Officers
- Current Year Operating Budget
- Letter of intent from fiscal sponsor (if applicable)
- Letters of support for funding request (optional)
- A statement as to how you will credit/publicize GPCF if funded
- Executed (signed) Grant Agreement Form
- GPCF Grant Application Checklist
GRANT APPLICATION DOWNLOADS:
GRANT REPORTING DOWNLOADS:
Grant Application Cover Sheet
Revised December 5, 2017